Sitting criss-cross in genie-esque linen pants, sipping my black tea and enjoying my banana tilapia curry after an hour of yoga. Add telemarketers and I'm in the heart of India.
Banana Tilapia Telemarketer Curry
2 tbsp Coconut Oil or butter
1 Bell Peppers
1 can Coconut Milk
3 tbsp Curry Paste
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
2 Tilapia Fillets
1) Sautee diced onion, banana, bell pepper and curry paste in coconut oil or butter.
2) In a large pot, bring coconut milk to a boil.
3) Add in sautee mix, remaining spices, and tilapia.
4) Simmer about 30, stirring occassionally.
5) Eat with yoga pants and a side slumdog millionaire.