Freshly out of fresh salad. Drowning in a tomatina of tomatoes. After a thorough debate with my inner self over whether a tomatina, the spanish tomato-throwing festival, or a tomato salad would be a better use of this plump little fruit... well you can figure out the conclusion to that debate.
Tomatina Tamahto Salad
1 clove Shallot
1 Red or Yellow Bell Pepper
1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
Avocado and Olives for finish
1) Finely, finely, finely chop your little shallot and onion. Let them swim around in red wine vinegar for 20-30 minutes.
2) Once the shallots and onions are finished swimming, add olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well
3) Dice your plump tamahtoes and bell pepper.
4) Pour the Shallot Dressing over your diced tomatoes.
5) Add avocados, olives and spaniards participating in a tomatina for garnish.